We would like to welcome you to MVC Patong House and inform you in short with our house rules.
- During your stay please preserve our environment and be rational in water and electricity use.
- The air conditioning in your room is off when room or balcony doors are open.
- Smoking, open fire, candles etc are strictly not allowed in rooms, floors, elevator or on the stairways and will be fined with THB 2’000.
- Smoking is allowed in the lobby, restaurant and your balcony.
- Please report any damage or complaints to the reception. You are responsible for damages that occur by your fault or by fault of the person that you are responsible of and that you are obliged to pay for it.
- For your money, securities and other valuables there is a safe at your disposal in your room. Instructions are on the safe itself. The hotel is not liable in case of theft or loss.
- Please keep in mind the other guests that want to rest and avoid making noise in the room or in the floors after 10 PM.
- Please report lost and found items to the reception.
- Please handle the key carefully. In case of damage (THB 150) or loss (THB 1'000) during your stay, we charge compensation. We recommend to deposit your room key at the reception when you leave the hotel.
- We reserve the right to break the contract and stop providing services to guests if they are in violation of this house rules or if they disturb other guest with their behaviour.
- In the restaurant we have a simple casual dress code and we would like you to wear anytime a shirt and for your safety also shoes.
- Please dispose of take away waste and leftovers immediately in the trash bin of the restaurant, this prevents unpleasant odors, insect infestation and serves the hygiene.
We wish you a pleasant stay in our hotel.
Daniel Hofmann & Team